February 21, 2015

Pills & Potions








 Photos taken by Ron Khy
 
This killer dress is brought to you by Fame & Partners
I chose the Sparrow Dress because I saw one similar to it in the window of the Louis Vuitton store while wandering around South Coast Plaza in Orange County and let's be real, I'll never be able to afford that ish. This dress right here is still perfection and I am not worthy. I was also very drawn to the dress because it reminds me of my darling cousin, Wednesday Addams. FUN FACT - my mom's maiden name is Addam so, had she kept it upon marrying my dad we would have technically been the Addams family...
 
Liquid Lipstick - Anastasia Beverly Hills in Potion // Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Pointe Platforms


9 comments:

  1. I love your style and your blog. Im so obsessed with this post. I love it !!
    ❥ ೋ.. I hope you like my blog too. ೋ.. ❥
    Sydney Sleek

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^♪
    http://www.lauderlis.com/2014/11/linabugz.html#lb1

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in this!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. For this vintage outdoor scene,this black dress looks so nice.
    black dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Work Dear.God Bless You Keep It Up...
    If You Need Any Game Or Software Visit Us... We provide our visitors every thing they Need ....Let Us Know If You Need Anything From us
    Download Free Pc Games In Single ClickX
    Also Visit
    Download Free SoftwaresX

    ReplyDelete